Compassionate Outreach Ministries Christ School
- Grades: KG-5
- Student Enrollment: 20
- 320 Sw 43rd St
- Gainesville, FL 32641
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 143116
- Gainesville, FL 32614
- (352) 373-8934
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Compassionate Outreach Ministries Christ School enrolls 20 elementary school students from grades KG-5. It is located in Gainesville, FL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $28,164.
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Compassionate Outreach Ministries Christ School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 20
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 6.0Full-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 3.3
- Percent Minority Students: 100.0%
- Males: 11 (55.0%)
- Females: 9 (45.0%)
Your child riffles through his backpack to find homework assignments, his MP3 player, lunch money...
In the backyard, the classroom, the community and while participating in sports and other...
I was watching Headline News's news ticker when I read something that made me LOL. The ticker said...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites