High Point Academy
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 333
- 12101 Sw 34 St
- Miami, FL 33175
- (305) 552-0202
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
High Point Academy enrolls 333 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Miami, FL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $23,483.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Miami, FL
- Bilingual School Association (BSA)
- Council of Bilingual Education (CBE)
- Other special emphasis association(s)
- National Independent Private School Association (NIPSA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review High Point Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 333
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 19.0Full-Time Teachers: 19
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 13.8
- Percent Minority Students: 77.5%
- Males: 151 (45.3%)
- Females: 182 (54.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about High Point Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
Children who are adopted can be affected both academically and socially at school. Many times...
All children need motivation to learn. Have your child's grades decreased since he started middle...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites