Jacksonville Adventist Academy
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 90
- 4298 Livingstone Rd
- Jacksonville, FL 32257
- (904) 268-7188
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Jacksonville Adventist Academy enrolls 90 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Jacksonville, FL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,316.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Seventh-Day Adventist
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Jacksonville Adventist Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 90
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 6.3Full-Time Teachers: 5Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 13.5
- Percent Minority Students: 52.2%
- Males: 45 (50.0%)
- Females: 45 (50.0%)
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
A recent poll in the U.K. revealed that children view the "very best thing in the world" as being...
Today's society glorifies a get-it-now mentality. Children learn this early. You probably noticed...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites