Maitland Montessori School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 146
- 200 N Swoope Ave
- Maitland, FL 32751
- (407) 628-0019
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Maitland Montessori School enrolls 146 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Maitland, FL, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $57,945.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 183Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- American Montessori Society (AMS)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Maitland Montessori School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 146
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 26.8Full-Time Teachers: 26Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 3.7
- Percent Minority Students: 8.2%
- Males: 41 (28.1%)
- Females: 105 (71.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Maitland Montessori School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
One of the sensations on YouTube highlights the state of our education system. The spot was...
Children who are adopted can be affected both academically and socially at school. Many times...
Your child comes home at the end of the school day with a huge bruise on his upper arm. When you...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites