Morning Star School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 111
- 725 Mickler Rd
- Jacksonville, FL 32211
- (904) 721-2144
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Morning Star School enrolls 111 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Jacksonville, FL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,316.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of St. Augustine, FL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Morning Star School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 111
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 11.6Full-Time Teachers: 11Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.6
- Percent Minority Students: 27.9%
- Males: 86 (77.5%)
- Females: 25 (22.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Morning Star School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
School supply lists can seem unending, and the price can add up very quickly. But do we really...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
Is your child experiencing difficulty printing or writing? Is he unable to print or write legibly,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites