Pensacola Catholic High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 561
- 3043 W Scott St
- Pensacola, FL 32505
- (850) 436-6400
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Pensacola Catholic High School enrolls 561 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Pensacola, FL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $34,779.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee, FL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other special emphasis association(s)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Pensacola Catholic High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 561
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 34.1Full-Time Teachers: 28Part-Time Teachers: 11
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 16.5
- Percent Minority Students: 16.0%
- Males: 289 (51.5%)
- Females: 272 (48.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Pensacola Catholic High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
It won't be long until kids run from the school, shrieking in delight because they're free for the...
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
Christmas and New Years are coming, and with them Christmas and New Years Eve parties. At many of...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites