St Anastasia School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 666
- 401 S 33rd St
- Fort Pierce, FL 34947
- (772) 461-2232
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Anastasia School enrolls 666 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Fort Pierce, FL, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $25,121.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 179Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Palm Beach, FL
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Anastasia School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 666
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 40.3Full-Time Teachers: 34Part-Time Teachers: 10
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 14.7
- Percent Minority Students: 10.7%
- Males: 300 (45.0%)
- Females: 366 (55.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Anastasia School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
In 1998, a book was published in the US that turned a hatred of reading to love. "Harry Potter and...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
We've all heard about kids being bullied by peers. Kids taunt, tease, pull hair, shove and push...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites