St Bonaventure Catholic School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 627
- 1301 Sw 136th Ave
- Davie, FL 33325
- (954) 476-5200
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Bonaventure Catholic School enrolls 627 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Davie, FL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $47,014.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Miami, FL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other religious school association(s)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Bonaventure Catholic School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 627
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 23.6Full-Time Teachers: 23Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 22.8
- Percent Minority Students: 34.8%
- Males: 247 (39.4%)
- Females: 380 (60.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Bonaventure Catholic School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
School supply lists can seem unending, and the price can add up very quickly. But do we really...
Statistics prove that there are many different family types in today's society. Grandparents or a...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites