Al-Arqam Islamic School
- Grades: KG-10
- Student Enrollment: 265
- 6990 65th St
- Sacramento, CA 95823
- (916) 391-3333
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Al-Arqam Islamic School enrolls 265 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-10. It is located in Sacramento, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $37,049.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Al-Arqam Islamic School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 265
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 25.0Full-Time Teachers: 24Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.6
- Percent Minority Students: 15.1%
- Males: 84 (31.7%)
- Females: 181 (68.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Al-Arqam Islamic School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
It's mid-term season once again, and semester (or quarter or trimester) grades will be coming out...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites