Haleakala Waldorf School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 243
- 4160 Lower Kula Rd
- Kula, HI 96790
- (808) 878-2511
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Haleakala Waldorf School enrolls 243 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Kula, HI, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $57,697.
- Special Program Emphasis
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Haleakala Waldorf School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 243
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 19.8Full-Time Teachers: 13Part-Time Teachers: 14
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.0
- Percent Minority Students: 11.5%
- Males: 100 (41.2%)
- Females: 143 (58.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Haleakala Waldorf School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Parents usually become very concerned when they hear the term "peer pressure." However, peer...
Kids hate homework. It seems that almost every night of the week they are overloaded with...
A recent poll in the U.K. revealed that children view the "very best thing in the world" as being...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites