Iowa Mennonite School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 147
- 1421 540th St Sw
- Kalona, IA 52247
- (319) 656-2073
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Iowa Mennonite School enrolls 147 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Kalona, IA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $33,750.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 181
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Other religious school association(s)
|Pathway Christian School|
KG-12 | 59 Students | 4.3 miles away
|Not Yet Rated||-|
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Iowa Mennonite School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 147
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 15.8Full-Time Teachers: 12Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.3
- Percent Minority Students: 3.4%
- Males: 74 (50.3%)
- Females: 73 (49.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Iowa Mennonite School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Recess used to be the best part of school; that and lunch. But today, a shocking two-thirds of...
The worst affliction affecting our kids today is not teen pregnancy, drugs and alcohol, or...
Children with learning disabilities often have trouble making and retaining friendships. Some kids...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites