Sandpoint Waldorf School
- Grades: PK-6
- Student Enrollment: 130
- 2007 Sandpoint West Dr
- Sandpoint, ID 83864
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 95
- Sandpoint, ID 83864
- (208) 265-2683
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Sandpoint Waldorf School enrolls 130 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-6. It is located in Sandpoint, ID, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $32,461.
- Special Program Emphasis
- School Days Per Year: 173Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Sandpoint Waldorf School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 130
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 8.6Full-Time Teachers: 8Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 12.6
- Percent Minority Students: 3.1%
- Males: 64 (49.2%)
- Females: 66 (50.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Sandpoint Waldorf School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Recently the news has been full of school bus accidents where children have been seriously injured...
Earlier this week I had reason to drop by my grandsons' school at lunch time. While waiting for the...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites