Beacon Therapeutic School
- Grades: 2-12
- Student Enrollment: 146
- 10650 S Longwood
- Chicago, IL 60643
- Mailing Address:
- 1912 W 103rd St
- Chicago, IL 60643
- (773) 881-1005
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Beacon Therapeutic School enrolls 146 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades 2-12. It is located in Chicago, IL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $38,625.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 176
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Beacon Therapeutic School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 146
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 15.9Full-Time Teachers: 15Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.2
- Percent Minority Students: 94.5%
- Males: 114 (78.1%)
- Females: 32 (21.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Beacon Therapeutic School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
All kids grumble about going to school at one time or another. This is perfectly normal, but what...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites