Holy Family Parish School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 271
- 2329 W Reservoir
- Peoria, IL 61615
- Mailing Address:
- 2329 W Reservoir Blvd
- Peoria, IL 61615
- (309) 688-2931
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Holy Family Parish School enrolls 271 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Peoria, IL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $36,397.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 163Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Peoria, IL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Holy Family Parish School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 271
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 19.0Full-Time Teachers: 18Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 13.1
- Percent Minority Students: 11.1%
- Males: 116 (42.8%)
- Females: 155 (57.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Holy Family Parish School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Kids develop at different speeds, and everyone has different skills and abilities. School is easy...
Time has flown. Your teen is in high school and has demonstrated an interest in obtaining a part...
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites