Our Lady of the Wayside School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 651
- 432 S Mitchell Ave
- Arlington Heights, IL 60005
- (847) 255-0050
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Our Lady of the Wayside School enrolls 651 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Arlington Heights, IL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $67,807.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Chicago, IL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Our Lady of the Wayside School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 651
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 34.3Full-Time Teachers: 30Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 19.0
- Percent Minority Students: 5.4%
- Males: 354 (54.4%)
- Females: 297 (45.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Our Lady of the Wayside School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
Body image is a very touchy issue with today's kids. Since the 1950s, when Barbie was first...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites