Our Lady of the Westside Presentation School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 101
- 3900 W Lexington St
- Chicago, IL 60624
- (773) 762-1809
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Our Lady of the Westside Presentation School enrolls 101 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Chicago, IL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $38,625.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 207
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Chicago, IL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Our Lady of the Westside Presentation School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 101
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 5.0Full-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 18.6
- Percent Minority Students: 92.1%
- Males: 40 (39.6%)
- Females: 61 (60.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Our Lady of the Westside Presentation School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 has met with mixed results and mixed feelings. Some think it...
"The Summer Slump", teachers call it. It happens every year. It makes its way into lesson plans...
Students who are entering ninth grade do not realize the importance of the critical decisions they...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites