St Mary Elementary School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 392
- 11409 195th St
- Mokena, IL 60448
- (708) 326-9330
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Mary Elementary School enrolls 392 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Mokena, IL, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $74,703.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 176Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Joliet, IL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Mary Elementary School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 392
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 16.8Full-Time Teachers: 15Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 23.3
- Percent Minority Students: 4.1%
- Males: 191 (48.7%)
- Females: 201 (51.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Mary Elementary School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Your child comes home at the end of the school day with a huge bruise on his upper arm. When you...
Children with learning disabilities often have trouble making and retaining friendships. Some kids...
In the backyard, the classroom, the community and while participating in sports and other...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites