- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 528
- 851 S York St
- Elmhurst, IL 60126
- (630) 834-4931
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Visitation School enrolls 528 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Elmhurst, IL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $69,794.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 176Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Joliet, IL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Visitation School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 528
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 22.0Full-Time Teachers: 22
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 20.6
- Percent Minority Students: 1.7%
- Males: 261 (49.4%)
- Females: 267 (50.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Visitation School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
School improvement is always in the news. Teachers demand smaller class sizes. The government calls...
Body image is a very touchy issue with today's kids. Since the 1950s, when Barbie was first...
"I had to go through the same thing when I went to school." Every parent has uttered this phrase,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites