Corpus Christi School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 280
- 1 Estates Dr
- Piedmont, CA 94611
- (510) 530-4056
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Corpus Christi School enrolls 280 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Piedmont, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $134,270.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Oakland, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other religious school association(s)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Corpus Christi School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 280
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 14.9Full-Time Teachers: 13Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 18.8
- Percent Minority Students: 10.4%
- Males: 130 (46.4%)
- Females: 150 (53.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Corpus Christi School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Morning! It can be a time of stress. The kids are fighting over who gets to use the bathroom first,...
All kids grumble about going to school at one time or another. This is perfectly normal, but what...
"What happened to my sweet little baby?" Every parent has or will ask that sometime during the...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites