Academy of the Sacred Heart
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 640
- 619 N 2nd St
- St. Charles, MO 63301
- (636) 946-6127
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Academy of the Sacred Heart enrolls 640 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in St. Charles, MO, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $47,782.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 178Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of St. Louis, MO
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Academy of the Sacred Heart!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 640
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 49.0Full-Time Teachers: 34Part-Time Teachers: 18
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 12.1
- Percent Minority Students: 1.9%
- Males: 301 (47.0%)
- Females: 339 (53.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Academy of the Sacred Heart and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Some of the greatest, most used, and most profitable breakthroughs in science have not been made by...
"What happened to my sweet little baby?" Every parent has or will ask that sometime during the...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites