Grace Christian School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 441
- 801 Buck Jones Rd
- Raleigh, NC 27606
- (919) 783-6618
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Grace Christian School enrolls 441 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Raleigh, NC, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $46,612.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 164Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Christian Schools International (CSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Grace Christian School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 441
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 37.5Full-Time Teachers: 36Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.6
- Percent Minority Students: 3.2%
- Males: 209 (47.4%)
- Females: 232 (52.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Grace Christian School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
For generations parents have been telling their kids that breakfast is the most important meal of...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites