St Augustine School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 92
- 722 Monroe St
- Napoleon, OH 43545
- (419) 592-3641
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Augustine School enrolls 92 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Napoleon, OH, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $37,467.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 182Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Toledo, OH
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Augustine School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 92
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 7.4Full-Time Teachers: 7Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.7
- Percent Minority Students: 9.8%
- Males: 36 (39.1%)
- Females: 56 (60.9%)
Recently, radio talk show host and CNN personality did a week-long special entitled "The Perfect...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
We've all heard about kids being bullied by peers. Kids taunt, tease, pull hair, shove and push...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites