New Life Preschool & Kindergarten School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 170
- 18800 Norwalk Blvd
- Artesia, CA 90701
- (562) 402-2577
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
New Life Preschool & Kindergarten School enrolls 170 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Artesia, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $44,500.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review New Life Preschool & Kindergarten School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 170
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 1.0Full-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 14.0
- Percent Minority Students: 5.3%
- Males: 9 (5.3%)
- Females: 161 (94.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about New Life Preschool & Kindergarten School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
In the backyard, the classroom, the community and while participating in sports and other...
Disclaimer: This article expresses my opinion that has been formed by personal experience and...
When visiting my grandson's school, I often hear administrators and teachers complaining that not...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites