Bennington School Inc
- Grades: 8-12
- Student Enrollment: 106
- 192 Fairview St
- Bennington, VT 05201
- (802) 447-1557
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Bennington School Inc enrolls 106 middle and high school students from grades 8-12. It is located in Bennington, VT, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $30,591.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 185
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Bennington School Inc!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 106
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 13.0Full-Time Teachers: 13
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 8.2
- Percent Minority Students: 83.0%
- Males: 64 (60.4%)
- Females: 42 (39.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Bennington School Inc and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Every human copes with anxiety at one time or another. It is a basic emotion that we feel when...
Finals are over and done, and grades have arrived. Now comes the dreaded time to discuss the...
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites