St Francis De Sales School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 182
- 130 W Main St
- Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- (262) 248-2778
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Francis De Sales School enrolls 182 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Lake Geneva, WI, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $40,924.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Milwaukee, WI
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other religious school association(s)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Francis De Sales School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 182
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 11.0Full-Time Teachers: 10Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 15.0
- Percent Minority Students: 2.2%
- Males: 76 (41.8%)
- Females: 106 (58.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Francis De Sales School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Students who are entering ninth grade do not realize the importance of the critical decisions they...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
Math affects every aspect of our lives-from balancing the checkbook to estimating the amount of...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites