Our Lady of Guadalupe School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 221
- 340 Massey St
- Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
- (310) 372-7486
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Our Lady of Guadalupe School enrolls 221 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Hermosa Beach, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $81,153.
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Los Angeles, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Our Lady of Guadalupe School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 221
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 11.4Full-Time Teachers: 9Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 19.4
- Percent Minority Students: 48.0%
- Males: 98 (44.3%)
- Females: 123 (55.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Our Lady of Guadalupe School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Time has flown. Your teen is in high school and has demonstrated an interest in obtaining a part...
We've all heard about kids being bullied by peers. Kids taunt, tease, pull hair, shove and push...
Students who are entering ninth grade do not realize the importance of the critical decisions they...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites