Park Day School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 280
- 370 43rd St
- Oakland, CA 94609
- (510) 653-0317
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Park Day School enrolls 280 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Oakland, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,055.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Independent Private School Association (NIPSA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Park Day School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 280
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 19.5Full-Time Teachers: 16Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 14.4
- Percent Minority Students: 30.0%
- Males: 190 (67.9%)
- Females: 90 (32.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Park Day School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Morning! It can be a time of stress. The kids are fighting over who gets to use the bathroom first,...
Every year hundreds of teenage drivers lose their lives in motor vehicle accidents. Statistics show...
Parents usually become very concerned when they hear the term "peer pressure." However, peer...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites