Robert E Lee Academy
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 644
- 636 Cousar St
- Bishopville, SC 29010
- (803) 484-5532
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Robert E Lee Academy enrolls 644 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Bishopville, SC, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $24,400.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 177Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Robert E Lee Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 644
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 48.3Full-Time Teachers: 47Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 12.5
- Percent Minority Students: 1.1%
- Males: 315 (48.9%)
- Females: 329 (51.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Robert E Lee Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
There is still over a year until the general election, but the election cycle has been in full...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 has met with mixed results and mixed feelings. Some think it...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites