St Pauls Episcopal School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 363
- 116 Montecito Ave
- Oakland, CA 94610
- (510) 285-9600
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Pauls Episcopal School enrolls 363 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Oakland, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,055.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 188Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Pauls Episcopal School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 363
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 43.3Full-Time Teachers: 38Part-Time Teachers: 8
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 8.4
- Percent Minority Students: 58.4%
- Males: 192 (52.9%)
- Females: 171 (47.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Pauls Episcopal School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
First there were four, now there are six, no one knows how many more there may be in the future....
A few weeks ago, at the weekly after-school program I run through my local church, a group of...
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites