Little Peoples Country School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 103
- 211 W Hillgrove Ave
- La Grange, IL 60525
- (708) 352-0609
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Little Peoples Country School enrolls 103 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in La Grange, IL, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $80,342.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 200Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Little Peoples Country School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 103
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 2.4Full-Time Teachers: 2Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 8.3
- Percent Minority Students: 5.8%
- Males: 12 (11.7%)
- Females: 91 (88.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Little Peoples Country School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
All children need motivation to learn. Have your child's grades decreased since he started middle...
"What happened to my sweet little baby?" Every parent has or will ask that sometime during the...
Is your child experiencing difficulty printing or writing? Is he unable to print or write legibly,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites