Raleigh Christian Academy
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 531
- 2110 Trawick Rd
- Raleigh, NC 27604
- (919) 872-2215
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Raleigh Christian Academy enrolls 531 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Raleigh, NC, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $46,612.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
- Other religious school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Raleigh Christian Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 531
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 36.5Full-Time Teachers: 33Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 12.4
- Percent Minority Students: 39.5%
- Males: 240 (45.2%)
- Females: 291 (54.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Raleigh Christian Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Can I talk to y'all abit about grammar? Right grammar and punctuations got to be some of the...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
"What happened to my sweet little baby?" Every parent has or will ask that sometime during the...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites