Greater Holy Temple Christian Learning Center School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 528
- 5575 N 76th St
- Milwaukee, WI 53218
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 090095
- Milwaukee, WI 53209
- (414) 265-4131
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Greater Holy Temple Christian Learning Center School enrolls 528 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Milwaukee, WI, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $32,216.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Greater Holy Temple Christian Learning Center School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 528
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 42.6Full-Time Teachers: 40Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.3
- Percent Minority Students: 89.4%
- Males: 240 (45.5%)
- Females: 288 (54.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Greater Holy Temple Christian Learning Center School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
"What happened to my sweet little baby?" Every parent has or will ask that sometime during the...
These days it seems that every newscast reports at least once incident of violence. As parents, we...
Your child comes home at the end of the school day with a huge bruise on his upper arm. When you...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites