Padua Academy High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 596
- 905 N Broom St
- Wilmington, DE 19806
- (302) 421-3739
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Padua Academy High School enrolls 596 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Wilmington, DE, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $35,116.
- Enrolls Only Female Students
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Wilmington, DE
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Padua Academy High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 596
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 50.5Full-Time Teachers: 48Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.8
- Percent Minority Students: 5.9%
- Males: - (-)
- Females: 596 (100.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Padua Academy High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Body image is a very touchy issue with today's kids. Since the 1950s, when Barbie was first...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
Kids develop at different speeds, and everyone has different skills and abilities. School is easy...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites