St Joseph Elementary School
- Grades: PK-6
- Student Enrollment: 192
- 999 Ululani St
- Hilo, HI 96720
- (808) 935-4936
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Joseph Elementary School enrolls 192 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-6. It is located in Hilo, HI, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $39,139.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 176Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Honolulu, HI
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Joseph Elementary School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 192
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 9.8Full-Time Teachers: 8Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 15.2
- Percent Minority Students: 49.5%
- Males: 54 (28.1%)
- Females: 138 (71.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Joseph Elementary School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Disclaimer: This article expresses my opinion that has been formed by personal experience and...
Cell phones are wonderful, the best things humans have ever invented! They help us keep in touch...
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites