Queen of Peace High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 698
- 7659 Linder Ave
- Burbank, IL 60459
- (708) 458-7600
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Queen of Peace High School enrolls 698 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Burbank, IL, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $49,388.
- Enrolls Only Female Students
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 178
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Chicago, IL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Queen of Peace High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 698
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 38.3Full-Time Teachers: 37Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 18.2
- Percent Minority Students: 44.4%
- Males: - (-)
- Females: 698 (100.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Queen of Peace High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Asperger Syndrome, also known as Pervasive Developmental Disorder is on the high functioning end of...
Today's society glorifies a get-it-now mentality. Children learn this early. You probably noticed...
"I had to go through the same thing when I went to school." Every parent has uttered this phrase,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites