Heritage Christian School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 1,636
- 6401 E 75th St
- Indianapolis, IN 46250
- (317) 813-3843
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Heritage Christian School enrolls 1,636 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Indianapolis, IN, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $50,315.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 177Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Heritage Christian School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 1,636
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 106.8Full-Time Teachers: 103Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 15.0
- Percent Minority Students: 11.8%
- Males: 864 (52.8%)
- Females: 772 (47.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Heritage Christian School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Every human copes with anxiety at one time or another. It is a basic emotion that we feel when...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
The report cards came home and you're disappointed with your child's scores. You know he has the...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites