St Albert the Great School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 696
- 1395 Girard Dr
- Louisville, KY 40222
- (502) 425-1804
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Albert the Great School enrolls 696 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Louisville, KY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $28,843.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Louisville, KY
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Albert the Great School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 696
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 38.9Full-Time Teachers: 35Part-Time Teachers: 7
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 17.9
- Percent Minority Students: 1.6%
- Males: 344 (49.4%)
- Females: 352 (50.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Albert the Great School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
It's all come down to this: Eighteen years of good times and bad, and now your baby bird is ready...
The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 has met with mixed results and mixed feelings. Some think it...
Some of the greatest, most used, and most profitable breakthroughs in science have not been made by...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites