French American School of New York
- Grades: PK-11
- Student Enrollment: 775
- 145 New St
- Mamaroneck, NY 10543
- (914) 250-0505
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
French American School of New York enrolls 775 school students from grades PK-11. It is located in Mamaroneck, NY, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $62,510.
- Special Program Emphasis
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 155Note: Kindergarten Operates One Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review French American School of New York!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 775
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 70.5Full-Time Teachers: 64Part-Time Teachers: 8
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.0
- Percent Minority Students: 6.8%
- Males: 346 (44.6%)
- Females: 429 (55.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about French American School of New York and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Middle school is for children between the ages of 10 and 14 years. At this time children begin to...
Recently, adolescent's sleep habits have been in the news. Research has shown that adolescents need...
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites