Lehigh Valley Christian High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 165
- 1414 E Cedar St
- Allentown, PA 18109
- (610) 821-9443
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Lehigh Valley Christian High School enrolls 165 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Allentown, PA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $32,016.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 177
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Other religious school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Lehigh Valley Christian High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 165
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 15.3Full-Time Teachers: 12Part-Time Teachers: 8
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.8
- Percent Minority Students: 26.1%
- Males: 65 (39.4%)
- Females: 100 (60.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Lehigh Valley Christian High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Do you remember the roller coaster of emotions that you experienced as a child when the day for...
Statistics prove that there are many different family types in today's society. Grandparents or a...
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites