The Canterbury Episcopal School
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 304
- 1708 N Westmoreland Rd
- Desoto, TX 75115
- (972) 572-7200
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
The Canterbury Episcopal School enrolls 304 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Desoto, TX, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $57,699.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review The Canterbury Episcopal School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 304
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 27.1Full-Time Teachers: 22Part-Time Teachers: 11
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.2
- Percent Minority Students: 48.0%
- Males: 149 (49.0%)
- Females: 155 (51.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about The Canterbury Episcopal School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Finals are over and done, and grades have arrived. Now comes the dreaded time to discuss the...
Recently, radio talk show host and CNN personality did a week-long special entitled "The Perfect...
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites