Elizabeth Seton Academy
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 99
- 2220 Dorchester Ave
- Boston, MA 02124
- (617) 296-1087
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Elizabeth Seton Academy enrolls 99 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Boston, MA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $39,629.
- Enrolls Only Female Students
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Boston, MA
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Elizabeth Seton Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 99
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 9.6Full-Time Teachers: 9Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.3
- Percent Minority Students: 17.2%
- Males: - (-)
- Females: 99 (100.0%)
When visiting my grandson's school, I often hear administrators and teachers complaining that not...
Is your child experiencing difficulty printing or writing? Is he unable to print or write legibly,...
Many children who have the capability to get good grades experience frustration because of low...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites