A Child's Place Montessori School
- Grades: PK-3
- Student Enrollment: 171
- 12601 San Jose Blvd
- Jacksonville, FL 32223
- (904) 268-4050
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
A Child's Place Montessori School enrolls 171 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-3. It is located in Jacksonville, FL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,316.
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- American Montessori Society (AMS)
- Association Montessori International
- Other Montessori association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review A Child's Place Montessori School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 171
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 2.0Full-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 51.5
- Percent Minority Students: 10.5%
- Males: 33 (19.3%)
- Females: 138 (80.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about A Child's Place Montessori School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Recently, adolescent's sleep habits have been in the news. Research has shown that adolescents need...
Daniel attended private school until sixth grade, when he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites