Bishop John J. Snyder High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 480
- 5001 Samaritan Way
- Jacksonville, FL 32210
- (904) 771-1029
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Bishop John J. Snyder High School enrolls 480 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Jacksonville, FL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,316.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 179
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicDiocese of St. Augustine, FL
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Bishop John J. Snyder High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 480
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 27.1Full-Time Teachers: 26Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 17.7
- Percent Minority Students: 16.5%
- Males: 255 (53.1%)
- Females: 225 (46.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Bishop John J. Snyder High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
Teacher Tenure (the policy making it almost impossible to fire teachers) has noble roots. It was...
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites