Unity Christian School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 195
- 100 E College St
- Energy, IL 62933
- (618) 942-3802
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Unity Christian School enrolls 195 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Energy, IL, which is a small city with a median household income of $28,750.
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Christian Schools International (CSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Unity Christian School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 195
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 11.1Full-Time Teachers: 10Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 13.6
- Percent Minority Students: 3.1%
- Males: 103 (52.8%)
- Females: 92 (47.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Unity Christian School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Middle school is for children between the ages of 10 and 14 years. At this time children begin to...
All children need motivation to learn. Have your child's grades decreased since he started middle...
Children with learning disabilities often have trouble making and retaining friendships. Some kids...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites