Grand Rapids Seventh-Day Adventist Academy
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 169
- 1151 Oakleigh Rd Nw
- Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- (616) 791-9797
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Grand Rapids Seventh-Day Adventist Academy enrolls 169 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Grand Rapids, MI, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $37,224.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 176Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Seventh-Day Adventist
- General Conference of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Grand Rapids Seventh-Day Adventist Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 169
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 12.6Full-Time Teachers: 12Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 13.4
- Percent Minority Students: 59.8%
- Males: 80 (47.3%)
- Females: 89 (52.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Grand Rapids Seventh-Day Adventist Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
It's all come down to this: Eighteen years of good times and bad, and now your baby bird is ready...
Recently the news has been full of school bus accidents where children have been seriously injured...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites