Trinity Montessori School
- Grades: Unknown
- Student Enrollment: 202
- 501 S Garfield St
- East Rochester, NY 14445
- (585) 586-1044
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Trinity Montessori School enrolls 202 students in grade levels that do not adhere into a traditional K-12 system. It is located in East Rochester, NY, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $39,221.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 172
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- American Montessori Society (AMS)
|School of the Holy Childhood|
Unknown | 109 Students | 5.9 miles away
|Not Yet Rated||-|
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Trinity Montessori School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 202
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 8.0Full-Time Teachers: 8
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 25.3
- Percent Minority Students: 26.7%
- Males: 35 (17.3%)
- Females: 167 (82.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Trinity Montessori School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
All kids grumble about going to school at one time or another. This is perfectly normal, but what...
Middle school is for children between the ages of 10 and 14 years. At this time children begin to...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites