Divine Providence Kindergarten & Day Nursery School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 158
- 2620 Monmouth Ave
- Los Angeles, CA 90007
- (213) 747-3074
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Divine Providence Kindergarten & Day Nursery School enrolls 158 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Los Angeles, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $36,687.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- School Days Per Year: 160Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Los Angeles, CA
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Divine Providence Kindergarten & Day Nursery School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 158
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 2.0Full-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 22.5
- Percent Minority Students: 24.7%
- Males: 24 (15.2%)
- Females: 134 (84.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Divine Providence Kindergarten & Day Nursery School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Can I talk to y'all abit about grammar? Right grammar and punctuations got to be some of the...
It isn't easy for students to make the transition into a new school, especially if they have...
"I had to go through the same thing when I went to school." Every parent has uttered this phrase,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites